Go to Log In
You are not logged in. You will not get any personalised suggestions or be able to save your settings.
Return to Moves
Add to Learning
Submit a Video
Create the shape of a 5 point star (A pentagram) when seen from above. The star should be around 20m in diameter.
• Start from a stationary hover into a tail stand.
• Do a tail down rolling rainbow to the next point in the star.
• ½ piro to nose down.
• Do a nose down rolling rainbow to the next point in the star.
• ½ piro to tail down.
• Repeat to complete the star shape.
• Finish in a stationary hover.
Suggest an update to this page.